Tosha Petroleum is committed to exceeding customer expectations through the provision of high quality products and services.
The Company recognizes that the customer is the reason we are in business and it will build systems, structures and deploy resources that will provide energy solutions to customers, while meeting the expectations of our other stakeholders.
To achieve this we will:
1. Listen to our customers, then identify and document processes required to meet their expectations.
2. Establish measurable objectives and targets that we will review periodically.
3. Measure and analyse our products, services and processes to ensure continuous improvement and deviations are reported and corrected.
4. Adhere and comply with all applicable local standards, laws and the best industry practices.
5. Train our employees on their responsibilities and equip them with adequate information, techniques and tools.
6. Establish and maintain a quality management system modelled on the ISO 9001: 2008 and continued improvement of it’s effectiveness.
We will ensure that this policy is communicated to every employee and will be continuously reviewed so that we remain relevant to our customers’ dynamic requirements